Some passages of Scripture have a greater and deeper impact in your life. Personally, I have found the Beatitudes to be a Bible passage that I return to often for reflection. I have been challenged, encouraged, and moved from my study and preaching through this study over the summer. I pray and hope you have as well at SPBC.
Below are the links for all the weeks messages and also our devotional study guide for the series.
- Rogue Jesus (Matthew 5:1-2)
- Poor in Spirit, Rich in God (Matthew 5:3)
- Good Mourning (Matthew 5:4)
- Me-ness or Meekness (Matthew 5:5)
- Blessed Appetite (Matthew 5:6)
- Merciful or Merciless (Matthew 5:7)
- Pure In Heart (Matthew 5:8)
- Peacemaker (Matthew 5:9)
- Persecution Is Coming (Matthew 5:10-12)
- rogue living_beatitudes notes guide