It’s Monday after Easter…
- The tomb is still empty.
- Jesus is still alive and Lord.
- The Church worships Christ, not a calendar day.
- The Church is still sustained by the grace of God in blessing and persecution (John 16:33).
- My identity as a pastor is not in a Sunday worship attendance but in Jesus’ accomplishments.
- Today, as every Monday, I have planned with others the music and message to be shared next Sunday (Lord willing) in our local church.
- This week, numerous church members and volunteers will work as hard as they did the weeks prior to Easter Sunday.
- As opportunity presents, I and many others will invite friends, acquaintances, and strangers to connect with our church and ministries.
- Next Sunday we will celebrate the resurrection of Jesus and preach the gospel as we do every Sunday.
- Rinse, wash, repeat.
Jesus is risen. He is risen indeed.